Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New music...

I went to Cinespace last night. Spoon and Watson Twins were playing and about 5000 people showed up, or at least it felt like it. The room was crazy hot.
But monday night I had the very rare and pleasant experience of accidently discovering the most amazing music I have heard in a very very long time. I went down to Spaceland because my friend Evan was playing. For some reason I thought he was going on at 9am, but as it turned out , he went on at midnight, so that was a long wait, especially since I had just returned from San Francisco. But the first band was Chrisopher Blue. It is the most amazing players and the singer is crazy rad. It's got a lounge/jazzy feel. I was blown away, and immediately went home and downloaded songs from iTunes. Do yourself a favour and check it out.
cool...Well, today I met up with a director who is going to shoot our next video. That was real interesting as well. I will know more about it next week.
Have a nice day :-)

Victoria
share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home