Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The drums inside your chest

Sunday evening I went to the Brentwood Theatre for a big poetry show, feat.Amber Tamblyn, Beau Sia, Bucky Sinister, Mindy Nettifee, Derrick Brown, Buddy Wakefield and Jeffrey McDaniel.
It was awesome. Funny and lots of music. And great afterparty, might I add.
Last night we played a show at Prospector. Damn they party late in Long Beach !
I have to say I like it out there, although I love giving David a hard time for living so far away.

Well, gotta go. I am goin' to a music store....
Oh, and did I mention how much I love Reason ! I came up with the sickest drumbeat the other night. It's fun being up really late with headphones, programming the oddest beats. It is such a trip, especially when you pan certain sounds to one side. And when you add some weird effects, but not very loud. So you almost have to search for the sound in the mix...

My friend from Denmark is this great designer, who loves sending me clothes from their newest collections. I just received a big box full of brand new clothes. God, I love her....


Have a fun day....

Victoria
share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home