Tuesday, August 7, 2007

SLEEP WITH ME !

i fell asleep at midnight and woke up at 10 after 11am. wooooo hooooooo ! ! ! ! ! !
must have been exhausted..ah...feels so good to get some rest. i was upside down on my bed too when i passed out. bam. at least i did not walk around naked. i tend to sleep walk and talk in my sleep. the last thing i was told i did was walk in the hall of my apartment building completely naked. HELLLO !!!!

i also spoke the words "i have some product to take care of" .....mmmmm what ????

i need to hook up my recording equipment and start recording my "sleep talk". i could release a book someday, and call it "wanna sleep with martin klingman ?"

that sounds good and dirty. the book publishing company i am sure would need some sorta title that incourages sex. just for good measure. but the cool thing is...eveybody will have the chance to sleep with me by reading this book.

gotta have a sense of humor to get through life. i will tell all about my real passions in life at a later time.

much love

- martin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home