Monday, October 30, 2006

I showered next to the urinals

We had a day off yesterday and went to London. I loved being there again, we haven't been spending much time there lately, so it was nice to be back. We went to the Tate Museum.
Also ran into our friend from Amoeba at St Paul's Cathedral. Small world...

Today we are at Southend. Beautiful city and cool people.
The venue we are playing at has 1 shower we could use and it was in the men's bathroom, right next to the urinals. First time I walked in someone was taking a massive shit. So I left and came back later. There's also no lock on the door.
I am one of those people that like a clean shower and a bathroom that actually smells clean. So showering next to the urinals isn't my idea of a good time. It smelled just as bad as the toilet on the bus. And I thought sharing a bathroom with a bunch of guys was bad. Now I know it can get worse than that.
share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home