Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ozzy rules !!!



I got VIP passes friday night for the Rob Zombie/Ozzy Osbourne show at the Staples center. It was SWEET!!! I loved both shows equally. Rob Zombie was so entertaining. Who doesn't like go-go dancers and monsters?
Ozzy played a couple of songs from his new album, but mainly the old hits. It was rad. He even played "Crazy Train". I was hoping he would play "Diary of a madman", but no...

Last night I went to an art show in China town and afterwards I went to the Echo Park bloc party and enjoyed a set by James Combs. Rad guy !

Well, off to rehearsal now. We are working on a new album. Exciting and scary and stressful and....hmm...a lot of things really. But most of all Exciting, or I wouldn't do it.
Ciao....
share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home