Friday, June 20, 2008

It's sooo hot on Facebook

Yeah, both.. It's SO hot. In fact, so hot that I have been staying inside setting up a Facebook page. Seems like I am the last person on earth to get one of those.. And I have to admit, it's so much fun. I found people on there I haven't seen since I was in 9C at Hedebo (my old school in Denmark) Wow !!! Such a trip.
Then I went out to meet up with my friend The Fox. He is helping us burn all our sessions to DVD, so we can send them off to London to be mixed.
Let me take a quick photo of The Fox...2 secs.....
Here we go:


And tonight I am supposed to meet up with Lex Love again...If he's done watching "The Wire", 'cos if he is not, he will blow me off :-)
share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home