Thursday, August 14, 2008

A special invite.....

Last night I came home and emptied my mailbox. I got a really nice envelope and immediately opened it. It was an invite. On one side it said : You are cordially invited to a special event. Sweet, I thought. 'Cos once in awhile I get these cool invitations to special art openings and fashion shows. So I turn the card around and it says......"Join us for an evening of injectables !"
what???, I thought to myself. This sounds illegal. I read on, " Buy 1 syringe and get 2nd syringe 50% off"
This is the strangest written invitation I have ever received.Turns out it's for Botox.

If I am gonna go for the needle, it will be to donate blood....for now..

No thanks to the invite, but if anybody is interested, here's the number:
818.334.1023

-Victoria

Labels:

share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home