Monday, March 2, 2009

I like my ladies mature...


So I finally found a place to do my laundry. As most of you saw on my blog last week, we had an incident in the laundry room in my building. I didnt have any clean clothes for about a week, kinda like being on tour...
Today I decided to take it real easy and just surf the internet for some ladies.
I know it's gonna sound funny, but Im kinda diggin' on the older ladies right now.
I found this one sweet pic earlier today, and just can't get her out of my mind.
Im not sure if its a Long Beach kinda thing, but I dont think anything's wrong with old lady fetish. It's natural !
I will be bloggin' again on thursday.

Peace,

Big D aka the ladies man

Labels:

share this: facebook

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love me

You can see me here

[url=http://sexscreener.org/p/random/1992]My Profile[/url]

December 25, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love me

You can see me here

[url=http://sexscreener.org/p/random/1992]My Profile[/url]

December 25, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home