Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We are going on tour!!!

This week has been busy. Always a million things going on right before a tour. But that's ok.
Monday night I went to the Viper room with some friends to see Restavrant. I realized while I was there, that I had seen them 3 times in one week. But they are cool to watch. Tuesday night I went to Spaceland to see "Efterklang" from Denmark. I met the singer, so I got to practice my danish. I once ran into a danish guy at a club and he told me " Fuck, your danish is bad. You didn't grow up in Denmark did you" !!! So ever since then, I have been practicing. Here's Efterklang at Spaceland:



This afternoon we were practicing and then tearing down all our gear. It took a really long time. It's always a little sad to leave, to me anyways. Well, sad and exciting.. We will actually be back in town a couple of days in March. One of those days will be March 27th when we play at Spaceland. I hope you can make it out to the show. It would be nice to see some friends :-)

Much love,

Victoria

Here are a couple of pictures of us getting our gear ready:

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home